RULES & REGULATIONS
- All the Pupils must attend school regularly and punctually.
- Attendance on the re-opening day after each vacation and last day of each term is compulsory. A sanction will be imposed if the rule is violated. A fine of Rs.500/- will be levied.
- Parents must submit a leave application for more than 2 days leave. This may be done via email or written in a proper sheet of paper, sealed in an envelope and addressed to the class teacher.
- A medical certificate must be produced if the pupil is absent for more than three days, failing which a fine of Rs.500/- will be levied.
- When the pupil returns to school after the absence of even a single day or half a day, parents must state the reason in the school diary.
- Pupils are not allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without permission. Half day leave is not to be encouraged.
- Test and Examinations will not be rescheduled even if the absence is due to illness.
- Long leave for weddings of family members, family functions etc during school days/session will not be granted.
- No leave will be granted to students on the days when there are school functions like Sports Day and Annual Day.
- A minimum of 80% attendance for each term is compulsory. Consideration will be made if the medical reason is justified. A fine of Rs.500/- will be levied in case of a shortfall. Pupils with attendance below 50% will have to repeat the class.
THE HIMALAYAN HERITAGE SCHOOL
THHS is a venture of the “Shri Vaibhav Laxmi Educational And Welfare Society”. Since it’s inception , the school has grown and established a reputation for incorporating innovative and modern methods of the teaching and learning process; not to mention academic excellence.
GET IN TOUCH
Phone / Whatsapp :
Chairman: +91 7018814081
M.D.: +91 8196817684
Office: +91 8642000425,
The Himalayan Heritage School:
VPO Shahtalai, Near Helipad (37.11 km).
Teh. Jhandutta, Distt. Bilaspur, Himachal
Himalayan Heritage KidsSchool:
VPO Chakmoh, Teh. Dhatwal Bijhari,
Distt Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India